Sunday, July 24, 2011

Updates and fun stuff

Life has been a little hectic the last couple of weeks, but I do need to post an update. For those that don't read my facebook page, I got the results back from my breast tumor biopsy and they came back that it is not cancer! Yeah! I do still have a fast growing tumor I'll have to take care of, but it's nothing life threatening.

On a totally different topic, a week ago we got back from a little family vacation to East Canyon Resort. We were there for 4 days, and had a great time. We've been going to East Canyon together with Adam's family every year since we were dating, so this was the 7th time we've gone together. For me, this was by far the best time. Maybe because Ryker is now at the age that he can appreciate some of the fun there. We went hiking, swimming, played at the park, 4 wheeling, boating, played games, and watched movies. Ryker actually slept really well, even taking 2 hour naps every day and sleeping through the night every night. This was the first time Ryker ever got to ride on a boat and he liked it. He hated having to wear a life jacket, but once he got over that, he had fun. He liked to wave to uncle Alan and Daddy as they skied. Here are a couple of pictures from the boat.

He even got to drive! :)


And he had fun playing on the back

No comments:

Post a Comment