Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday

This has been a busy week for both the Dalton Family and the Stockdale Family. On the Dalton side it was Adam's Dad's birthday, and it was the big 6-0. We had a surprise party for him on Friday night, although I felt bad because I totally didn't realize it was supposed to be a surprise party (maybe I should read my entire email when related to family parties). I even called Adam's mom while she was with dad and asked her questions about the party. Good thing he wasn't paying attention.

Also on Friday was my mom's birthday, but my sister April and I took her out to lunch for her birthday on Thursday. My mom says it may be the best meat she has ever had. We went to this great Brazilian restaurant in Jordan Landing. I can't remember it's name, but it's one of those places where they walk around with different meats and you get to sample all different kinds of yummy food.

Then of course, today was Easter! My parents came early this morning so we could go to church together and they hung out at my house all day. My sister Kelly came later in the day and our friends Megan and Dan came over too. We had a great Easter dinner together and then played the fun dice game Farkel (a.k.a 5,000 or 10,000).

As you can probably guess, with two birthdays and Easter, our calorie intake was WAY overboard this weekend. Adam and I are looking forward to our 9:15 Cycle and Core class in the morning, then I'm going to throw in a yoga class and add another cycle class or combo class at night. That'll be about enough to burn off one of my three bad food days.

Anyone want to go running with me on Tuesday morning to help burn off another one of those bad days?

1 comment:

  1. I will go running with you. I need it. You just need to drive 3 hours to Idaho for me to do it. I need to lose my baby weight so that I can have another one. It was so hard and physically and mentally draining the first time. I hope that I can handle it this time.

    ReplyDelete