Sunday, July 18, 2010

How the heck did he do that?

Before I write this I must warn you, it is not for the weak stomach folks. So if you get grossed out easily, probably want to skip this one.

Quick post about a funny, gross thing Ryker did yesterday. He was in his new favorite toy (the jumping thing you hang up in a door way) happily playing away. Then he started getting a little fussy, so I went over there to check it out and before I reached him, I smelled the problem (since he started eating solids his poop is much stinkier). When I got to him I looked on the floor and saw a pile of orange baby poop (he had sweet potatoes for breakfast). I quickly grabbed him out of his jumper before he could jump in the poop some more and smear it all over himself and the floor. When I pulled him out I fully expected to see poop all over the seat, his onsie, and his diaper. I put him on the changing table and buckled him in so I could check out the damage, but I was totally surprised by what I found. Somehow Ryker managed to poop out of the side of his diaper, completely missing his onsie and the jumper seat, only getting a tiny bit on his diaper. I have no idea how he managed that! He must have pooped mid jump or at the end of his jump and it squirted out the side, onto the floor without hitting anything else. And then he didn't want to jump in it and managed to jump all around it, only getting a tiny bit on his toes. Whew, that was lucky. Dodged the bullet there!

Anyway, I think it's pretty funny that the first time I had to clean poop off of the carpet it was from my son, not my dogs. Go figure.

Good news, it didn't stain the carpet.

And for those of you that aren't grossed out yet, I couldn't resist taking a picture of the event. Just don't scroll down if you don't want to see it.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA Too funny!! What an amazing kid! What other feats can he do?! :)

    ReplyDelete