Sunday, August 1, 2010

7 Months

Ryker turned 7 months old on Thursday the 29th.

(This was taken while we were visiting family in Alabama)

I can't believe how quickly time flies! I went to the dentist on Thursday and I said to the dental assistant, I just had a baby. She asked how old he was and I said, 7 months old today. Wow, I "just" had a baby 7 months ago. And then her and I busted out laughing. I guess I can't say I "just" had a baby anymore. He's now closer to 1 year old than to newborn. Crazy!

No new major milestones this month, but he is rolling all over the place still. I'll lay him on a queen size blanket and then go to the other side of it and tell him to come to me and he'll happily roll his way over to me and then look so triumphant when he makes it. I try to get him to crawl or scoot to me, but just ends up rolling to me. He has started scooting a little, but mostly rolling. He also sits up by himself for a few seconds, but then he usually falls over. We're working on it still.

A couple things happened with me and Adam this month. I completed my 4th triathlon on July 24th and took second place in my division. Yeah go me! I actually had a HORRIBLE week that week, so when I went to the triathlon I tried to take all of my stress and anxiety out there and it must have worked since I had my best time ever, and I placed.

Adam got a certificate in the mail, he made the Dean's List at UVU. That's right folks, he's a smart cookie! He managed to make the Dean's List on his first semester back in school while working full time, going to school full time, and having a brand new baby. Pretty impressive I think.

Anyway, here are some fun pictures from this month.

Taking a nap with Mommy


We babysit our niece for a few days. This was after Adam had fed both kids. Notice the food everywhere, but the happy faces on the kids :)


The family at Livy's baptism


Us at the Coke Museum. Ryker slept through a lot of it.


More of the Coke Museum with my nieces



The cool Coke bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment