Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A little late, but Triathlon pics from this summer

I didn't do a very good job of taking pics of my triathlons this summer, but my friend Michelle who was with me at every tri except one, took some. Here are a few pics thanks to her. As a recap, I did the Daybreak tri in May, the Saratoga Springs tri in June, the Rockcliff tri in June, and the Stansbury tri in July. I took third in my group at Daybreak, fifth at Saratoga Springs, fourth at Rockcliff, and second at Stansbury. I would have done more, but I unfortunately received an injury in my right side that now prevents me from running. The docs are working on trying to get this fixed so I can run again (I still have severe stabbing pain in my right side anytime my body is josteled around, like in running), but hopefully I can get back in the tri game soon. In the meantime, here are a few pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment