Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ok fine, here's 18 weeks

Well, after talking to a few more people and being reminded that "getting fat" doesn't count when you're pregnant, here's a picture of me Adam took tonight. This is my week 18 picture. Man, am I fickle or what! Anyway, see, I told you I don't really look pregnant yet, just more chubby.
And here's another one. The reason I'm posting this second one is because you can see my cute dog sitting at my feet. It's not the best picture though because I wasn't holding my shirt tight enough so you can't really see my belly, but at least Rolo looks cute.
By the way, these were taken on our phones, so not the best quality. The top one was on my phone the bottom one on Adam's phone. Maybe someday we'll have a digital camera besides our phone to take pictures with. We're not really picture takers anyway, so this will do for now.


3 comments:

  1. You look adorable!! Thanx for posting some pics!!

    And I bet you'll consider getting a camera once that little one is here. You just CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already huge at 18 weeks! I was a chubby preggo, you are not a chubby preggo! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, You look great! I had to wear maternity pants by 18 weeks because I could no longer rubber-band them together! I could still sqeek by with my regular shirts although they were getting more snug...

    ReplyDelete