Saturday, September 26, 2009

24 week picture


It's been 6 weeks since my last pregnancy picture, so here is a picture of me at 24 weeks. Now I think I actually look pregnant. I looked at my 18 week picture and compared the two, it actually made me sad to see how much fatter I look. I just have to remember it's baby, not fat (at least I hope it's mostly baby and not fat!). Sorry it's pretty blurry, we took it on my camera phone at night before bed time (hence the pajama pants).

The best part you actually can't see, and that's what my shirt says. I love it! It says, "Does this baby make me look fat?" I have another funny pregnancy shirt that says, "Somebody's kicking me!"

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute pregnant . . . it was really good seeing you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!!! And yes, you totally look pregnant not fat. Thanx for the updated picture.

    ReplyDelete