Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Things I love...

For some reason I'm in an especially good mood today and I just feel like blogging about some of the things I love, so here you go:
  • I love being married to Adam, and I love Adam! Thankfully I married a man perfect for me, even if I haven't always recognized that. I'm so grateful to have someone to share my life with and I can't imagine life any other way!
  • I love my baby on the way! I know I complain about pregnancy a lot, but I'm seriously glad to be having this baby and I can't wait for him to be here.
  • I love my dogs! Shady and Rolo seriously bring so much fun and laughter into our lives. They both do some hilarious things and they are both so sweet. I love coming home to these two fun animals that are always so excited to see me, even if they are a little naughty from time to time.
  • I love my family and friends. It's great to have so many people care about you and to share in the joys and stuggles of life.
  • I love my pregnancy pillow!! I haven't known a good nights rest since I got pregnant until I got this wonderful thing. It was worth every penny and I highly recommend it to everyone! (even those not pregnant people. Adam likes it too and would probably use one if I bought it for him)
  • I love being home to cook dinner most nights. First, we eat much better. Second, we save a ton of money. And third, I know Adam really appreciates it and that makes me happy.
  • I love to exercise! I know, you may think this is crazy, but I seriously do love it. I'm so grateful to be in my second trimester and finally be back to working out 5 or 6 days a week. Even though I have to keep it easy, at least it's something! And I can't wait until I'm able to get in tougher workouts again, but pregnancy is definitely a good reason to slow it down. My day just goes so much better when I can start it with a workout!
  • I love sugary treats. This one is not so good for me, but I really do love them. Oh well, at least I'm working out every day, right?
  • I love having a blackberry. I love getting my email, having the calendar, getting on the internet, putting my to-do list on there where I won't lose it, and all the other wonderful features. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to another phone. It's the only thing that keeps me semi-organized.
  • I love reading! I read an entire book in one day the other day. I hadn't read anything for fun in a LONG time, but I finally decided I needed a de-stressor and borrowed a book from my friend Megan. I started it one night & finished it the next. Thank goodness I'm a fast reader so I can get back to work now.
  • I love Autumn! Maybe it's because the weather is usually not too hot and not too cold. Or maybe it's because the leaves changing colors is so pretty or my birthday happens to fall in this season, but either way, I love it!

There are many more things I love, but these are the things that I've been thinking about today. It's nice to stop sometimes and just think of our blessings, and right now I feel very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment